Registration is now open!
What is Tech Trek?
Ann Arbor Tech Trek is a free community event and a terrific opportunity to see the real gems located inside the doors of many area tech companies. It’s also a chance to see what’s unique about downtown Ann Arbor.
Leading technology companies will open their doors to the public and showcase their latest innovations. Whether you’re a job seeker, student, professional, or someone curious about the Ann Arbor tech community, anyone is welcome to attend.
Each stop on the trek will create a fun, educational experience that reflects each company’s unique culture. Those on the tour will also enjoy refreshments, prizes, t-shirts and giveaways – while supplies last.
Tech Trek is a win-win for companies, community, and a great way for the youth to explore possible career paths.
- “Tech Trek really provides access to community on a large scale.”
- “We want to show off our part of a big vibrant tech community here in downtown Ann Arbor to show people there's a lot going on here. That's the primary purpose of Tech Trek and one of the reasons we’re so excited to support it.”
- “We were excited to participate in Tech Trek because we wanted to provide our students the opportunity to see what it's like to actually work in a tech company -- what some of those skills might look like.”
- “Tech Trek is an awesome sign for the future. I mean, there are so many companies here and people who are interested in tech. I think Ann Arbor is really blossoming as a tech town.”
- “When you have children coming up into the space they see a couple of things: Work can be really cool, and if they want to go into technology, they don’t need to go to Boston or San Francisco, they can get a great job right here in Ann Arbor.”
- “Tech Trek is a fun and unique event! It was a great opportunity for both job seekers and the general public to learn more about all of the talented tech companies in downtown Ann Arbor. There were some many companies from last year that I didn't even know existed prior to coming to Tech Trek. And to top it off there is always great food, refreshments and fabulous giveaways!”